[hackerspaces] Thread for living: "Hacking it all"

3ric Johanson 3ricj at shmoo.com
Tue May 12 00:36:47 CEST 2009

On Tue, 12 May 2009, das ende der nahrungskette wrote:

> (e.g., the us is BIG and there seems to be a
> radical male/female imbalance in washington state).

I have no idea what gender has to do with the current thread, and I
understand you might have little data being so far away.  At hackerbot
labs, we generally have a better ratio of M/F identified genders than at
most other spaces I have visited.

Or maybe that's the radical part you are talking about?  :)

Regards,
-3