[hackerspaces] Kids and Hackerspaces

Matt Joyce mdjoyce at gmail.com
Mon May 11 22:45:33 CEST 2009

For better or for worse there will be regional specific concerns on this
topic.  And I voice them because I need / want input on them. I understand
that for joe non us these concerns are foreign.  Sorry for introducing them
to you.  I know you have enough of your own concerns you hardly need to be
bothered by ours =P