[hackerspaces] Next hackerspaces call-in: April 05th

astera astera at hackerspaces.org
Thu Mar 26 22:28:17 CET 2009

hey fin,

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 5:06 PM, Markus Hametner <fin at hackerspaces.org>wrote:

> astera wrote:
> > hey everyone,
>
> hey,
>
> > please shoot me a quick message if you want to take care of this
> > month's audio recording, or if you want to help out building the new
> > call-in setup.
>
> do you have any details on this new setup?

unfortunately, i'm not involved in the latest plans. however, the initial
concept was to include the possibility of streaming media - video, this is.
people on IRC (including openfly, eric michaud, and hellekin if i'm not
mistaken...) were already discussing various scenarios, and jaume offered
help, too.

> have there been problems with the telephreak service?

no, not at all. it was more of an expansion, i think.