[hackerspaces] Fw: Cosin 2009 CfP

marcel marcel at rucksackreinigung.de
Sun Mar 1 14:42:05 CET 2009

hi,

this may be of interest here.

regards,

/marcel

Datum: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 13:34:27 +0100
Von: Andreas Mueller <andrmuel at ee.ethz.ch>
Betreff: Cosin 2009 CfP

Hello everyone

Once again, this summer there will be a Cosin in Switzerland - a
three-day convention of chaotic creatures with planned content all
around information science, engineering and politics. This will be the
fourth Chaos Singularity (Cosin)!

As usual, we'd like to concentrate a maximum amount of chaos at a
single point in the space-time continuum, at

July 10th-12th 2009 at the KuZeB in Bremgarten (Aargau/CH)

Everyone is invited to hold workshops and lectures. They can be
submitted in German or English via Pentabarf [1] (or to
cosin-orga at chaostreff.ch if you prefer). Talks about hardware,
software, politics or society are equally welcome. The schedule of last
years Cosin [2] may provide a good reference about desired content. We
will publish the schedule on June 21th 2009. You may submit content
later, but we will schedule such content wherever there is space left.

More information can be found on our website [3]. Questions may be
directed towards cosin-orga at chaostreff.ch, or they can be posted on our
public mailing list [4].

The central facts: