[hackerspaces] Troppo Caffe' Poco Cervello 8 - 3/4/5 Jul 2009

asbesto asbesto at freaknet.org
Mon Jun 29 14:34:23 CEST 2009

                   TROPPO CAFFE' POCO CERVELLO 8

            http://lab.dyne.org/troppocaffepococervello8/en

                        3/4/5 of Jul 2009

(Too much coffee, too less brain 8)

3,4,5 (venerdi, sabato, domenica) LUGLIO 2009, PALAZZOLO ACREIDE AT THE NEW
PROBABLY BORNING "LISBETH SALANDER CENTER" in the rural area of Palazzolo
Acreide

The same fantastic & magical Poetry Hacklab meeting, this time will have the
lab friends meet together for a 3 days of: (note: this was translated thru
Babelfish)

What

    * Boxes and storages, old computers,burattini and coglionerie
    * bridges wifi, radius amatorialita' , etero ether
    * dyne.org and sessions stracoding ultra-netsukuku multisexuality
    * several food roastings on burning, large wine fine coal appanzate
    * drunk optimal, beer, and liquids of miscellaneous type
    * nottatoni with rutto free under stars, cospirare entirety
    * slept in stretches, sleeping bag, house or under veranda
    * the planning of things that will not work
    * taking apart of things that work

Feel free to join!

How

For who it wanted to try to sleep  is slept in STRETCHES, for which IT
STRETCHES portatevi IT! C' e' only a room with 2 beds, to reserve who of
avra' even indeed need or for pisolini afternoon. Perhaps sara' available
un' other space in order to sleep, but perhaps also not. The connettivita'
us sara' if we only realize a bridge radius, but we do not know like How
nice to live! Per info, poetry at freaknet.org - Tel. 0931-1-845-849

When

See ya on 3 Jul 2009 in Palazzolo Acreide, at Poetry Hacklab! To came in the
place, call us and we will explain, or use this mappa googla.

It makes the 287 for Palazzolo Acreide, but to approximately 2 km dall'
income of the country c' e' a crossroad for Ferla, that it goes taken, on
the right. It is gone ahead, at last catches up a red cantoniera house, on
the right, the narrow lane to ridosso is feed quickly of the red small
house, and it is continued towards the warehouse.