[hackerspaces] [hackerspaces-announce] PlumberCon in Vienna, Aug. 09

astera astera at hackerspaces.org
Sun Jun 28 10:41:22 CEST 2009

Heyhey,

another note on upcoming cons, this time in Vienna: PlumberCon will be
held for the first time as well, this August 07th-09th (the weekend
before HAR):

http://plumbercon.org/

Since we'd like to finish the schedule and we're still missing some of
the papers to submitted talks, this is a reminder -
you have ONE more week to hand in your complete submissions!
Use the form on the site or shoot an e-fail to talk at plumbercon.org
(the address for letting us simply know that you'll be attending,
bringing some hardware, or the like is register at plumbercon.org btw).

Can't wait to see y'all in Vienna!

Hack on,
/astera