[hackerspaces] June conference call

Bartosz Kostrzewa zoombat at runbox.com
Wed Jun 17 01:41:55 CEST 2009

nicolle wrote:
> Hey all!
>
> Here's the recording of the conference call on June 7:
> http://soundcloud.com/rogueclown/june-hackerspaces-call
>
> nicky

Thanks a lot, that was very interesting.

Could I just make a comment? I'm not trying to be an arse or anything
but it would be great if the call-ins could start with a sound-check so
that everyone is audible. The recording was really hard on the ears at
times.

I had one question: someone (can't find the spot in the recording
now...) mentioned that instead of charging fixed membership fees,
members "plegde" to pay a certain amount. How is that working out for
you? From discussions I've had with some of our members they feel that
even once we have a space they won't be able to attend more than once or
twice a month. Taking this into account a self-determined fee structure
might be a great idea.

cheers,

Bartek - syn2cat - hackerspace.lu