[hackerspaces] Mitch in UK (1-July, and beyond)

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 19:35:33 CEST 2009

For those who don't know me (hello to all the newer people on the list), I've been teaching people to solder (and teaching electronics) for many, many years -- since high school (which was a very long time ago!).  I can teach anyone to solder well.  It's fun!

I've been part of Hackerspaces.org and this list since its inception (though I missed the previous 309 messages on this list over the 7 week period while I was traveling around giving talks, workshops, visiting hacker spaces, going to Notacon, and Maker Faires in April and May).

I'm really bummed that I can't be at ToorCamp and in London at the same time.  But I'll be at HAR, where I hope to see a bunch of us.  We can coordinate more 501(c)(3), and other organizational stuff there, too.  (And, of course, I'll be teaching people to solder at HAR.  :)

Mitch.

--

Mitch Altman, inventor of TV-B-Gone universal remote controls, creator and author of The Brain Machine project in MAKE Magazine, co-founder of Noisebridge hacker space in San Francisco