[hackerspaces] US hackerspaces - corporation formation and 501(c)3 status

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 14 21:38:51 CEST 2009

Yay -- congrats on your new corporation!  And your temporary garage.  Soon you'll outgrow that garage, so best of luck on your space hunting.

At Noisebridge we also went the 501(c)(3) route.  We got a bunch of questions back from the IRS examiner, and answered them all last week.  We should hear back soon.

We'd be happy to share all of our work with any and all hacker spaces who'd could benefit from what we've done.

Mitch.