[hackerspaces] 24 hours in your hackerspace: hackerspaces.orgat the Metalab exhibit

astera astera at hackerspaces.org
Fri Jun 5 16:56:29 CEST 2009

Hey Eric,

I'm afraid that's a misunderstanding - what Fin needs is a speedrun
through 24 hours at your hackerspace - either as a bunch of stills
(144, to be precise - and of course, that means taken from exactly the
same camera, at the same angle) or as a 24h long video (in low res,
lowest framerate I assume)!

Cheers,
/astera