[hackerspaces] 24 hours in your hackerspace: hackerspaces.org at the Metalab exhibit

Steve Clement steve at localhost.lu
Fri Jun 5 16:52:21 CEST 2009

We will try and put together some more material but I am sure that we
cannot get 24h together :(

We have a social thing on the 10th of June, FoodHacker, we can harvest
some more there...

And we have some material in the form of Potential HackerSpaces (which
essentially is part of the Movement as well, the crawling for a cheap
space)

https://www.hackerspace.lu/wiki/FoodHacker

https://www.hackerspace.lu/wiki/Location

Video about the Space: https://www.hackerspace.lu/movies/HackerSpace_57-Av_Gare.mp4
  (I speak in Luxembourgian, which is NOT German or Flamish!)

cheers,

Steve
--
Let's build a Hackerspace in Luxembourg!
http://www.hackerspace.lu
mailto:steve at hackerspace.lu
.lu: +352 20 333 55 65