[hackerspaces] Vetting new members

Philippe Langlois philippe.langlois at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 22:54:43 CEST 2009

re-

On 22 Jul 2009, at 22:46, astera wrote:
> On Jul 22, 2009, at 10:40 PM, webmind wrote:
>> Philippe Langlois wrote:
>>
>>> Actually, I think that at some point, some rules or way of thinking
>>> or cultural DNA will not suit some people, and there, we say "Cool,
>>> you should start your own hacker space then, we can help!"
>>> and that is great. Do NOT GROW, SPREAD.
>>>
>>> So, like living cells, divide, multiply, mutate.
>>>
>>> Mitosis is good.
>>
>> Yes, but Meiosis is better ;)
>>
> But would you accept members suffering from Miosis to spread and watch
> after the sanitary security of hackerspaces worldwide? ^^
I'm also against specialization :)

automation would be good here.... hmmm... arduino driven robot with
powerful detergent?

or.... we should ask the Free Fermentology Foundation [1] hacklab to
make a new kind of mold that actually kills the other mold and
decompose into hallucinogenic compound?
hmmmm.... feedback welcome.

[1] http://kefir.wikidot.com/
--