[hackerspaces] insuring a hackerspace

Paul Böhm paul at boehm.org
Tue Jan 27 00:46:01 CET 2009

anyone got thoughts on waivers vs. just insuring against as much as possible?
probably should do both...

liability probably depends a lot on local law. there's a lower chance
of getting successfully sued in austria, but
still i'm worried that i don't know if we're fine without the waivers
under austrian law.

enki