[hackerspaces] Next hackerspaces call-in: Update!

astera astera at hackerspaces.org
Mon Jan 26 05:16:19 CET 2009

Hey everyone,

we were thinking back and forth about the upcoming call-in these days,
and finally decided to reschedule it to Sunday, Feb. 01st - as usual,
all information can be found on the wiki: http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Call-in/2009.02.01
... as well as on the blog: http://hackerspaces.org/blog/2009/01/26/call-in-dinner-update/
  (well, yes. I know. New design and stuff. We're still playing around
with it though... ;)

Of course, the planned hackerspaces dinner in Washington, DC on
Thursday, Feb. 05th  (the night right before ShmooCon) is not affected
by this rescheduling. Everyone is more than welcome to join in and
have some nice, veggie dinner with us  - just please make sure to RSVP
via over9000 at hackerspaces.org so we save a seat for you!
(Home-cooking is killing the restaurant industry ^^)

Looking forward to see as many of you as possible at the Con!

Cheers,
/astera