[hackerspaces] monochrom tour

das ende der nahrungskette jg at monochrom.at
Mon Jan 12 11:48:31 CET 2009

hey folks!

after my presentation at etech 2009 i will take a rental car and
drive from the bay area to boston. i will leave san jose on march 13
and i have to catch a plane in boston on march 26.
and as you can image... there are many possible routes to drive to boston.
i'm pretty much planning to do a couple of monochrom presentations or
talks about monochrom, maybe some weird performances on my way.
so if your hackerspace would be interested in hosting such an event,
please don't hesitate to send me an email.

wtf is monochrom?
http://www.monochrom.at/english/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monochrom

all the best