[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces talk at BIL?

Lukas Fittl lukas at fittl.com
Fri Jan 9 18:45:21 CET 2009

Hey Mitch,

Didn't find the time yet. If you don't mind, feel free to write up the proposal.

I was basically thinking along the lines of what Hackerspaces are,
which Hackerspaces exist in the U.S., and maybe a few exciting
projects that have emerged from this community.

I'd suggest that we think about the details (panel or regular talk,
etc.) at the end of January, we should know by then if anyone else is
interested in joining.

Cheers,
Lukas

--