[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces talk at BIL? and... definitions/words

Esther Schneeweisz astera at hackerspaces.org
Mon Jan 5 21:37:16 CET 2009

Dear Phil & others,

please excuse my unfortunate choice of word.

This was not intended to separate founders of hackerspaces.org from other
hackerspace founders or members in any 'elitist' way, but should rather
imply my wish to see someone on this panel discussion that is deeply
involved in the hackerspace movement generally, besides addressing as many
hackers as possible that happen to be in the area that specific week.

To clarify this, I do not believe in a centralized orga team, although I
feel very passionate about certain people that dedicate a whole lot of time
and effort in all stuff to do with hackerspaces.org obviously.

Cheers,
/astera