[hackerspaces] door plates

Caspar Clemens Mierau ccm at c-base.org
Fri Jan 2 11:24:23 CET 2009

Hi,

after seeing some results of prototyped laser stuff and the
hackerspaces movement going on very well, I had the idea of producing
door plates with the name/logo of the hackerspace itself and a hint
(logo/name) of hackerspaces.org. This'd be actually nice to see when
entering such a space and display the international movement.

I have absolutely no idea about costs, shipping and things like that,
and I don't have access to a laser or 3d printer currently, but'd I'd
love to get some feedback from you about the idea.

Best from c-base/Berlin/Germany,

ccm.

--
Caspar Clemens Mierau