[hackerspaces] Nordic Hackerspace Meeting in Spring/Summer 2010

Jarkko Moilanen Jarkko.Moilanen at uta.fi
Sat Dec 26 19:17:49 CET 2009

Hi,

In our hackerspace (5w), we have had some discussions about Nordic
co-operation between (Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Icelandic...)
hackerspaces. We would be interested about some sort of meeting or
conference, where we would gather ja share wisdom. Some of our members
are enthusiastic about this issue. I guess the purpose of this email
is to inquire if there are others who would be interested about it.
The canference/ meeting could take place for example in the spring or
summer 2010. I'm not fully aware of existing perhaps similar events,
so if such an event already exists, this poll can be redirected to
/dev/null

cheers,
Jarkko (aka kyb3R)

* Jarkko Moilanen                                 *
* Profound XML-technology & Linux Expert,         *
* Author / developer of DAIDALOS - Distributed    *
* Agile Open Source Development Method            *
* Choosing the "right" Operating System:          *
*  If you need functionality and ease of use: MAC.*
*  If you want to poke around and develop: Linux. *
*  If you want problems: Windows.                 *