[hackerspaces] North America to 26c3

pieter.heremans pieter at L45.be
Thu Dec 17 18:35:27 CET 2009

> Still no hackerspace here but you will maybe see two people
> from here at the 26C3.

ey

ccc can be a nice event to get some like-minded ppl together
eg . how we started hackerspace brussels (be) at 25c3:

spread some papers around with:

      hackerspace grenoble?
      meeting: day X at the entrance of Saal 2

last year i did this, +-10 people came over to the improvised meeting
and we kickstarted hackerspace brussels.

cu
ptr_
http://hackerspace.be

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 6:11 PM,  <quemener.yves at free.fr> wrote:
> Hah, I got lost in the joking levels nesting...
>
> In Grenoble here it snows as well and those f***ing Parisians begin to come around to enjoy the christmas vacations :-p
> Still no hackerspace here but you will maybe see two people from here at the 26C3.
>
> ----- "Rose White" <rose at yarnivore.com> a écrit :
>
>> @philippe -- see, this is why I called Far a troublemaker! :)
>>
>> All in jest -- peace, love, and misunderstanding from Vienna (where it
>> is also snowing! SCHNEE!!!)
>>
>> -- Rose/yarnivore
>>

>> On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 5:18 PM, Philippe Langlois <
>> philippe.langlois at gmail.com > wrote:
>>

>> uh????
>>
>> isn't it an american saying "You fight? I'm smart..."
>> is it turning into some kind of previous millenium testosterone-pumped
>> macho-jungle "me > you", "my tribe > yours" etc... ?
>>
>> weird feeling for hackerspace mailing list hohohooho
>>
>> cheers from peaceful france, it's snowing here :)
>> Phil.
>>

>> On 17 Dec 2009, at 17:06, Rose White wrote:
>>

>> San Francisco coming in last? But Jake totally won a *bar fight* in
>> Canada last year -- I wouldn't bet against SF.
>>
>> So does this mean we get a troublemaking redhead in Berlin?
>>
>> -- Rose
>>
>> On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 4:49 PM, Far McKon < farmckon at gmail.com >
>> wrote:
>> Add to that list:
>> Hive76 (Philadelphia)
>>
>> I *know* you are setting up a city-vs-city brawl. Don't try to hide
>> it man. I'll put my bet on Toronto winning it, and San Fran coming in
>> dead last.
>>
>> instigating, and hack on,
>> - Far McKon
>>
>> --