[hackerspaces] North America to 26c3

Nick Farr (hackerspaces.org) nick at hackerspaces.org
Thu Dec 17 17:44:47 CET 2009

In the spirit of peace and love for which the District of Columbia is
famous, I am looking forward to seeing those of you from all over the
world at the 26C3.

And in the spirit of continuing to build this movement, I still have
some spaces left in the Hacker Hostel (that would have been the
Hackers on a Plane lodge, had we found a plane) if you haven't found a
space to crash in Berlin from the 27th-2nd.

Hackerspaces in the Hostel include: PSOne, NYCResistor, HacDC, Hive76,
RevSpace, Noisebridge and yours, if you need a last minute crash
space!  E-mail info at hackersonaplane.info for details.

Peace!  Love!  Mutual Aid!

Nick Farr / http://nickfarr.org
Washington, DC, 20013-1208 | +1 (707) 676-FARR | Fax: +1 (866)
536-2616 | 8B13F204
Sent from Washington, District of Columbia, United States