[hackerspaces] Metalab supports Forskningsavdelningen, you should too!

Alexandre Girard alx.girard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 12:17:00 CET 2009

Hi all,

http://pastebin.com/d3c39cf72

First try at a french translation of the letter, if someone want to have a
look at it (correction, bad/unfound translation between _chars_).

I think we should be aware of what some countries allow and forbid, abuses
from police force are now well documented (see the french video from this
morning), and I'm still not convinced that we can do anything about it.
Documentation and news sharing will help us understand what's the most
sensitive way to react after this kind of raid, and maybe allow us to create
new ways to avoid losing important data we've been collecting during our
projects.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 11:29 AM, <quemener.yves at free.fr> wrote:

> This raises an interesting issue : Could hackerspaces backup each others'
> data ? That would make the loss of a server less critical. Are there plans
> to do it already ?

good project to launch indeed, i'm sure each of us have many Gbytes to share
for everybody :)

Alex