[hackerspaces] Membership Management Software

Koen Martens gmc at sonologic.nl
Mon Dec 7 11:12:34 CET 2009

It is an open source project, yes, but nothing has been released yet. In fact,
it only exists on one of Blokje's server atm (he's also on this list, so if you
are reading this, please jump in :).

I think we should just get a sourceforge project and put it in svn, but that
is all in blokje's hands.

It is written in PHP and has a very monochrome green on black skin at the moment,
just the way I like it :)

Gr,

Koen