[hackerspaces] Startup publicity

Sean Bonner seanbonner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 00:58:54 CET 2009

Or better yet provide info on how to start one, and maybe contacts to
other people in your area who may have inquired recently as well...

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Ron Bean
<bucketworks at rbean.users.panix.com> wrote:
> Hans Fraiponts <fraiponts at gmail.com> writes:
>
>>Few things, someone who's really interested and hears about a HS in
>>city X will probably google "hackerspace", get on hs.org and find the
>>list.
>
> Yes. And if you check the list and find that there isn't one in your
> area, how often do you check back just in case someone is starting one?
>
> It would be cool if you could click a link that says "email me whenever
> this page changes".

Sean Bonner
http://www.seanbonner.com - homebase
http://www.metblogs.com - get local
Unless agreed upon, assume everything in this e-mail might be blogged.