[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces Meetup this month!

strages strages at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 21:58:15 CEST 2009

Hackerspaces Meetup <http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Hackerspaces_Meetup>

When: September 18-20
Where: Makers Local 256 <http://256.makerslocal.org>, Huntsville, AL

Hotel Info

Huntsville Marriott<http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/hsval-huntsville-marriott/>located
adjacent to the U.S. Space & Rocket Center.

5 Tranquility Base
Huntsville, Alabama 35805 USA
Phone: 1-256-830-2222
Fax: 1-256-895-0904

Room rate is $85/night if you book the room under "makers meetup"

The goal of this meetup is to organize a hackerspaces con for the following
year.  I think it's high time the US have a dedicated hackerspaces con now
that so many have been established, so bring your projects(finished or
unfinished), your ideas, and your curiosity!  We've had several spaces
saying they're going to be there already.  Talks and workshops will be
organized similar to barcamp if people want to do that during the meetup.
Schedule's pretty open.