[hackerspaces] Respect the Past, Examine the Present, Build the Future

Nick Farr (HacDC) nickfarr at hacdc.org
Wed Aug 26 21:26:40 CEST 2009

I really like this "Hackerspaces throughout History" theme!

Does anyone here want to coordinate a blog entry, or perhaps pick up a day
of the week to blog about Hackerspaces through History?  It seems like we've
got enough material here for quite a good run!

Nick Farr / http://nickfarr.org
Washington, DC, 20013-1208 | +1 (707) 676-FARR | Fax: +1 (866) 536-2616 |
8B13F204

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 14:38, Eric Gerlach <
eric+hackerspaces-discuss at gerlach.ca<eric%2Bhackerspaces-discuss at gerlach.ca>