[hackerspaces] Book

Harv Stanic harv at subsignal.org
Tue Aug 18 20:00:50 CEST 2009

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 13:41:19 +0200
David Raison <david at hackerspace.lu> wrote this:

> G'day!
>
> Also, I've been hearing rumors about some hackerspaces receiving
> previews of their book entries... ;)
>
> I was wondering whether not receiving such a preview meant not being
> included in the book?
> (no criticism intended, simply asking)
>
> cheers,
> D.

Not to be evil, but I feel that first "preview" attitude is a kind of a
filtering.  (see German anti-internet law)

Second thought is that maybe a way to score populous subsidized $$$$($) is
indeed to announce book, convince "name-of_your_sponsor_here" that is out
anytime now and then set up mode "ignore" ..

Great hack for taxpayers , but it sort of sucks within community.