[hackerspaces] HAR 2009: RepRap tent

Steve Clement steve at localhost.lu
Sat Apr 18 12:08:46 CEST 2009

Hi All,

It might be a stupid Q' but where are you going to stay whilst 5 days
earlier?

I suppose all the HAR Facilities (WC/Shower) are operational?

Other than that I will be a couple of days earlier too, so see you
there.

cheers,

Steve
--
Let's build a Hackerspace in Luxembourg!
http://www.hackerspace.lu
mailto:steve at hackerspace.lu
.lu: +352 20 333 55 65