[hackerspaces] Hello from Hacker Space Kuala Lumpur

mel melingm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 03:19:07 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Hello and greetings from Hacker Space Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

We are a new hacker space in KL, and at the moment we are still in the
planning stages. We had our first meeting last Tuesday, and had good
showed up, and we formed "working groups" to take care of the various
planning activities, such as looking for a suitable locations, getting
hardware and so on. The main challenge that we face now is getting a
location that doesn't cost a bomb - we are trying to restrict
membership fee below MYR100 (~ USD30) per month. I am pretty
optimistic that we can achieve this due to the interests we get so
far.

We hope to be able to have a space in two to three months time.

http://wiki.hackerspace.my
http://groups.google.com.my/group/hackerspacekl/topics?hl=en

Cheers,

--mel