[hackerspaces] HAR 2009: RepRap tent

Aldert Hazenberg aldert at rotz.org
Wed Apr 15 03:34:42 CEST 2009

Ola Astera and Hackerspaces friends,

Is this villages also integrating the HARdware Village ?
https://wiki.har2009.org/page/HARdware
or is the HARdware village integrating the RepRap projects ?

:)

In any combination of joining forces we (HAR) would like
to support you but we dont know in how much you like this
(being independent hackers and all, wide smile, pun intended).

The current idea is to supply the HARdware Village with an
5 meter x 5 meter tent so that some serious hardware hacking
and soldering can take place on the campsite.

We are curious how and if you like build on this, maybe
co-share such a tent or camp around it, etc etc....

-=-

If anybody on this list lives close enough to the HAR campsite;
we have an Field Day this Saturday the 18th with aprox 70 people :

https://wiki.har2009.org/page/Field_day

Please feel free to join (again if possible). But enough pictures
will be online after Saturday no doubt :)

-=-

ps, always open for offlist suggestions, questions or requests !

Regards,
Aldert.

On Apr 13, 2009, at 4:26 PM, astera wrote:

> Helloez everyone,
>
> for HAR 2009, the 'Hacking At Random' camp in the Netherlands this
> summer (https://har2009.org/), the Metalab will bring its RepRap - and
> together with NYCR & /tmp/lab, we'll combine our forces and build a
> special RepRap tent at the campground.
>
> Is there anyone else on this list who will be attending the camp and
> is planning to bring their RepRap projects?
>
> Hack on,
> /astera

Aldert.

--

Aldert J.B.P. Hazenberg
Email	: aldert at rotz.org
Phone	: voip/skype on request
IM	: several on request

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..."

     -- Isaac Asimov (1920-1992)

The fundamental problems in IT security are no longer about technology.

     -- Bruce Schneier