[hackerspaces] minor threat / codec film

Caspar Clemens Mierau ccm at c-base.org
Fri Apr 10 01:09:57 CEST 2009

Hey,

as some of you might know, I am working on a draft about hacker movies
/ hackers in movies, etc.

Is just read an interesting passage in Douglas Thomas' "Hacker Culture"
comparing the Hollywood movies "Wargames" and "Hackers" to a self made
film of Minor Threat (a.k.a. Chris Lamprecht) and Codec, showing a hands
on hack. This film must be from the nineties or even 80ies.

I searched around a lot now and found at least an interview with Chris
Lamprecht on archive.org:

http://www.archive.org/details/20040130-bbs-mthreat

But no trace so far from the self made film.

Has somebody of you heard of it, seen it or can give me a hint, where
to grab it?

Thank you in advace,

ccm.

--