[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces.org Presence at HSF2009

Hellekin O. Wolf (/tmp/lab) hellekin at hackerspaces.org
Sat Apr 4 20:46:34 CEST 2009

Hello people,

Steve Clement from Hackerspace.LU contacted the HSF Program Committee to ask
about a possible panel on hacker spaces during the upcoming Hacker Space
Festival.

Of course we want such a thing, in a form or another, so I'd like to push
the discussion forward to this list so we can have an interesting
hackerspaces.org event next June in Paris.

Maybe Bre and Astera might want to talk about the book?
Maybe we have some food-hackers around the corner?

Happy brainstorming!

==
hk

--
 |_/H\_|     http://hackerspaces.org/                | |o| |
 [_xSx_]     irc://irc.freenode.net/hackerspaces     | | |o|