[hackerspaces] it's on!

astera astera at hackerspaces.org
Mon Sep 22 20:27:32 CEST 2008

hey y'all!

i'm most excited to see this mailinglist finally getting used, and i
enjoyed the introductions very much.
gosh, it would be awesome to have all interesting hackerspace building
people in one place at some point (and in fact we *might* already work
on some awesome new group work/fun/play thingy ;)

i wondered if any of you are going to attend this year's toorcon san
diego (http://sandiego.toorcon.org/)? if so, please shoot me a msg as
soon as possible, for 1st, yours truly might get you in(volved), and
2nd, lovely nick farr is all ready to have another hackerspace village
set up at the con (as we had one at the last h.o.p.e.), hell yeah!

so long,
astera