[hackerspaces-theory] ping

Andrew Schrock aschrock at usc.edu
Fri Nov 30 19:44:33 CET 2012

Hi (again!) Maxigas,

Good question. This is the first email I received from this list since signing up over a year ago. I'm game to help make this more lively and useful!

Also this might be an interesting topic for future presentations: how to maintain a larger repository of hackerspace research and hacker culture? Us hacker types seem better at creating resources than thinking about their long-term contexts of use.

On Nov 30, 2012, at 9:25 AM, maxigas wrote:

> hi,
>
> is there something happening on this list?  people are still interested?  i am starting some research again and i will update the literature on the wiki, etc.
>
> maxigas, kiberpunk
>
> --
>
> ⬢ ⬢  |metatron
> ⬢   ⬢ |research
> ⬢ ⬢  |unit
>
> FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614  0901 7879 63BC 287E D166

Andrew Schrock
USC Annenberg Doctoral Candidate
Twitter:	@aschrock
Email: 	aschrock at usc.edu