[sudoroom] Bank Account Meeting ASAP

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 06:02:56 CEST 2012

Hey All,

I checked with the Alameda County Clerk-Recorder's office and we are set
for 5 years with our "fictitious business name" of SUDO ROOM. We are
prepared to get a bank account, an initial place to put our funds while we
sort out all the technical business, tax structure, etc.

If you are interested in setting this up, please reply and we will start a
thread off-list to move forward. First step is to reach out to Community
Bank of the Bay.

Proposal: Let's set an appointment this Friday with Community Bank of the
Bay. If that's not possible, let's shoot for next Wednesday.

Eddan, care to drop a note or forward a contact to set this up?

// Matt