[sudoroom] Cryptoparty planning session (saturday sep 9, 2pm at sudo room)

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 01:04:01 CEST 2012

Hey everyone,

I just talked to Ryan, and we're going to hold an initial "planning
meeting" to figure out what the heck we want to do for the Crypto party.
The first meeting will be tomorrow (saturday) at 2pm, at the usual sudo
room location (2135 broadway). If anything changes, I'll reply to this
email with an update.

The purpose of this meeting would be mostly to figure out our expectations
and set up a general structure for the event, including figuring out a
workable date.  If you are interested in helping out, please join us!

Cheers,
aestetix