[sudoroom] Oakland Cryptoparty at Sudoroom

Deno Vichas deno at syncopated.net
Tue Sep 4 18:40:07 CEST 2012

I'm interested... only initial comment would to have far enough into the further that we have time to get the word out.

-deno

aestetix aestetix <aestetix at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks so much for suggesting this on the list, Ryan!

It is worth noting that this is a rough brainstorm, and nothing has been confirmed, dates or otherwise. Assuming there are no objections, would anyone be interested in having a planning meet-up, maybe this upcoming weekend?