[sudoroom] Meeting Weds @ 7pm @ 2135 Broadway - Enjoy Your Labor Day

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 03:13:52 CEST 2012

Hey Ya'll,

The result of our doodle poll was not unanimous, but the most popular time
turned out to be our old meeting time, Wednesdays at 7pm. Perhaps we can
work something more convenient out in the future, but for now this looks
like it makes a lot of sense. In either case, Monday is not optimum anyway,
and Weds or Thurs seem to be better days overall.

Enjoy your Labor Day, let's get together on Weds at 7pm and make it a real
convergence!

// Matt

p.s. I've been scheming to install a foldable/collapsible work bench in the
box office. Anyone interested? I've got most of the wood, just need maybe
9ft of 2x4, screws&anchors, and a stud detector (Deno mentioned he has
stuff like this and would be interested!). PLUS we can install those
cabinets in the orange closet with lights for both workbench & gallery
lighting!!!