[sudoroom] Laboratory Space w/ Offices Move-In Ready -- EmeryBio Center (emeryville) (map)

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu May 31 21:54:59 CEST 2012

Hm... I did notice that their image files are hosted at this company:

http://www.calpaclab.com/AboutUs.asp

"The company’s ECO Funnel and other products are now “Made in the USA” at a
manufacturing plant close to its corporate headquarters in Novato, Calif."

Aha - the plot thickens!

"CP Lab Safety, based in Novato, Calif., was founded in 1996 by Dr. Ron
Najafi, inventor of the ECO Funnel™. Dr. Najafi, a serial entrepreneur, is
now Chairman & CEO of NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE-AMEX:NBY)."

... and NovaBay is indeed located in Emeryville, in the building just one
over from JBEI and directly across from the train station: 5980 Horton St #
550  Emeryville, CA 94608

5980 Horton houses a number of other offices and lab spaces. It is also
known as "EmeryStation North", and is managed by the same company as the
building JBEI and Amyris are in (Emerystation East), Wareham Development:

http://www.warehamproperties.com/properties/by-location/emeryville-03-5980horton-emerystationnorth.html

This is a very commercial and professionally managed space, and I would
expect rates to be according...

Patrik