[sudoroom] OLPC-India CEO in town this week

Eddan Katz eddan at oaklandlocal.com
Fri May 18 02:44:56 CEST 2012

Dear Sudo folk.

Just got this note from Satish Jha
(http://www.linkedin.com/in/satishjha), now President & CEO of
OLPC-India {One Laptop per Child}
(http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_India). His experience as a consultant
in DC and then as head of OLPC-India, I think he's an interesting
generally, but am particularly interested in getting his take on the
benefits and disadvantages of being non-profit versus profit-oriented.

If anyone is interested in joining me for coffee/lunch/drinks with him,
please let me know off-list when you're available.

-ed.

> > [I will be in Santa Clara for the next few days and thought of
touching base. It will be great if you are around and have some time to
meet. I will be on 202 286 2006 and you may also email on sjha at vsnl.com.]