[sudoroom] Add to this evening's agenda!

Jenny Ryan jenny at thepyre.org
Wed May 16 20:35:11 CEST 2012

On the agenda for this evening's meeting:
1) Discuss proposed governance & methodology models and concerns
[wiki<http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Sudo_room>
]
2) Discuss space options & share stories of how other hackerspaces have
obtained their spaces. [spreadsheet of space
options<http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Sudo_room/open_a_space#Listings_Spreadsheet>
]

Please "Reply All" to add to this agenda!

See you @ Tech Liminal, 7pm!
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org