[sudoroom] I volunteered to do door . . .

Andrew Hoerner towardvictory at gmail.com
Fri May 4 19:29:21 CEST 2012

. . .  or some other scut-work task not involving planning, but I have not
been to the last two meetings. I am still prepared to do door (or set-up or
whatever) and planning to be there, and assuming I should arrive half an
hour early. But I would like someone to tell me what to do, and it would be
nice to get confirmation that my services are still needed or wanted. I'll
check my email a couple of times today, or you can reach me on my cell: 510
507-4820.

Peace,
Andrew