[sudoroom] Food trucks & sudo fun?

Jenny Ryan jenny at thepyre.org
Fri May 4 01:24:23 CEST 2012

At the meeting last night we discussed food & beverages. Matt's friend is
going to be bringing plenty of homebrew - others may wish to bring some
alternatives. If you could call the food trucks, Victoria, that would be
amazing! Let us know if you get any bites.

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org