[sudoroom] Food & Drink for May 4 (eak!)

victoria bogdan.victoria at gmail.com
Tue May 1 19:54:12 CEST 2012

Hello Sudo Roomers,

Alas the task of bringing in food & drink donations has hit a snag, as the
breweries and grocery stores I've been calling (Linden Brewery, Oakland
Brewery, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods) say that they only donate to official,
on-the-books, bona fide 501(c)(3) nonprofits, and that we are not.

Will we use our money raised through ticket sales to buy
food/drinks/cups/utensils? Will we all chip in for this and then have a
food/drink donation box on site? Does anyone have any connections we can
work to get discounts or donations the non-official way?

Let's get this convo started because we only have a few days to pull it
together!

V.