[sudoroom] Meeting @ 7pm at 2135 Broadway

Eddan Katz eddan at oaklandlocal.com
Tue Jul 31 03:15:08 CEST 2012

A reminder that our weekly meeting takes place tonight @ 2135 Broadway in 'the classroom' starting at 7pm. Among the items on our agenda: (1) the upcoming Ferro Fluids Ghostbusters Art Murmur on Friday; (2) the Articles of Association text drafted over the weekend (current draft at http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Sudo_room/Compact).