[sudoroom] A Bounty from SF

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 02:49:19 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

We have a truck of people who are heading to 311 California in just a few
minutes. If you can meet in downtown SF soon to move stuff out of the
nonprofit and/or in downtown Oakland later this evening to move stuff into
the space, please let me know! My number is 847-436-2068.

Thanks everyone!
Marina