[sudoroom] Hack The By-Laws + Potluck this Saturday 1pm - 5pm (early birds at 10am) at 2135 Broadway!

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 06:56:04 CEST 2012

Hey Ya'll,

You voted, we are requiring ourselves to forge Articles of Association /
By-Laws version 0.1 before the end of July, we're already late as of today!
Read more and please please please start hacking the by-laws IMMEDIATELY:
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Sudo_room/Compact

We have a LOT of work to do, so we are reserving Saturday to WRAP UP.

Join us officially at 1pm for a "Hack the By-Laws" event starting with a
Potluck at Sudo Room 2135 Broadway, we'll likely eat at Sudo Square across
the street on Broadway. Then, we will polish until 5pm. Early birds are
welcome to join me at 10am!

// Matt