[sudoroom] Adjustable DC magnets

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 02:52:34 CEST 2012

We really don't know how much power we'll need for this. Seems like most of
the youtube videos probably used a handheld magnet or a small
electromagnet, and zoomed in on the ferrofluid. If we use a significantly
larger volume of ferrofluid we may need to go to an industrial sized
magnet, but we really don't know at this point.

Let's just start small (and cheap) and see where that gets us...

Patrik