[sudoroom] July Rent: Inversion of a Ponzi Scheme?

Eddan Katz eddan at oaklandlocal.com
Mon Jul 16 23:39:33 CEST 2012

Once I figure out the amount per person based on $[rent]/n, I'll let everyone. It is currently $28.75. I will gladly accept cash, personal check, online/mobile - but don't want to be in the position of valuating rocks, leaves, singing telegram, virtual world currency or any some such thing. For those voluntary contributors not at tonight's meeting, I'll send a Paypal request to your email or phone number. I'd rather send a WePay request, if you have an account there. Other payment platforms will have to be evaluated before being accepted. My account's email is eddank at aya.yale.edu if you just feel like sending me money, which is of course fine.

Also, if you aren't at tonight's meeting, please let me know if you have a preference of a proxy at the how-many-hackers-can-you-fit-in-a-Sudo-Room exercises.

sent from +1(415) 728-5800