[sudoroom] Sudo Room Open House Friday

Eddan Katz eddan at oaklandlocal.com
Fri Jul 6 02:53:44 CEST 2012

Hi Sudo folk.

Tracy is at 2135 Broadway setting up the box office room with various
original works of art. She doesn't have her computer, so asked me to
forward along the invitation to all those who expressed interest in
helping out with Sudo Room Art Murmur to come on down and lend a hand.

Several people have promised that they will bring video footage to play,
which will be displayed against the wall in the upstairs reception area
at 2141 Broadway. We have a lead on one projector, still confirming, but
even with that - having more than one on hand could turn out to be quite
handy.

-Eddan